Friday, July 11, 2008

'Pandora's Daughter' by Iris Johansen

This is a truly interesting book. I'm halfway through and find myself not wanting to put this book down! I love Iris. Her books always keep me interested till the end. I've even found myself "cheating" and reading the last few pages before because I could not wait another minute to find out what was going to happen.
'Pandora's Daughter' focuses on her Psychic Investigative Group characters, some old, some new. We learn more of Neal Grady, Sarah Nathan, Michael Travis (indirectly thus far), Jed Harley and Philip Blair.
I find the concept of the book very intriguing. Do psychic abilities really exist? Can someone be so in tune with the emotional currents around them that they can pick up echoes from nearly 100 years before?

No comments: